- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
Ingredients (Crumble Mixture)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
- Arrange diced rhubarb in a buttered 8-inch square baking dish or other 1 1/2 to 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with orange juice, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, then dot with the 1 tablespoon of cut up butter.
- Combine melted butter with brown sugar. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; mix with oats. Combine the flour oat mixture with the brown sugar and melted butter mixture. Spread over rhubarb.
- Bake at 375° F (190° C/Gas 5) for 40 minutes.
- Top each serving with ice cream, whipped topping, or a drizzling of cream.